Resume / Curriculum vita

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Application for a suitable position




Md.Nazrul Islam
Add: House-21,Road-7,Block-c
Mirpur-13,Dhaka-1216.
Cell: 01671035940



       22 / 10 /2011

Managing Director



Subject:   Application for a suitable position                                 

Convening felicitations and regard I’d like to state that from a reliable source, I have come to know that, in your esteemed organization, there are some vacancies to fill-up. I take it as an opportunity to apply for suitable positions.


I have completed 4-years Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering from Bangladesh Skill Development (BSDI). I worked 6th months in Popular Life Insurance Company LTD. I have completed 6th months Internship from Daffodil computer LTD.



Consequently, I’ll try my level test to put newer feather in the success that of your business concern by dint of my honesty, hard work sincerely as well as devotion.

Thanking you in application.

Yours truly,



(Md.Nazrul Islam )

Enclose: 1)Resume
               2)Photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment