Resume / Curriculum vita

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Application for Trainee Merchandiser.



January 20, 2013

To,
The HR Manager,
Cotton Group
PMP Plaza,14 Kamal Ataturk Avenue,
Banani, Dhaka.

Subject: Application for Trainee Merchandiser.

Sir,
It is my great pleasure to submit my resume for the post of “Trainee Merchandiser”. I am doing job now Opex Group as a I.E officer. But I am interested to work  as a Merchandiser. My qualification is” BSc in Textile Engineer”.
I will highly appreciate if you kindly accept my resume. Your positive action regarding this matter would be very much helpful for my better  career. If you need any other information, I will be glad to answer your queries.

May, I therefore pray & hope that you would be kindly accepts my resume & oblige thereby.

Sincerely Yours


Md. Mahedi Hasan
(Bsc in Textile Engineer) 

No comments:

Post a Comment