Resume / Curriculum vita

Saturday, March 15, 2014

An Application for the post of “Regional Customer Care Manager



 July 19, 2010

 

To
The Manager
Human Resources Department

SYMPHONY Mobile
House-26, Road-07, Block-C

Niketan, Gulshan-1

Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh



Subject: An Application for the post of “Regional Customer Care Manager”.



Dear Sir,
In response to your job advertisement published in the website of BDjobs, I would like to apply for the position of Regional Customer Care Manager in your company.


I believe working in a reputed organization like your one will provide me  excellent opportunity for my career growth. I am confident that if you provide the opportunity to serve your organization, I will prove myself to be an asset for your company through my dedication, sincerity and highest level of professionalism.

I would request for an interview at your convenience. For any query, you can reach me at my mobile no: +8801711261185. You can also e-mail me at shawonarif@gmail.com.



Sincerely Yours,








 
Md. Arif Husain Shawon
Enclosure, Résumé

No comments:

Post a Comment