Resume / Curriculum vita

Saturday, March 15, 2014

An application for a Suitable post.



To
HRD
Givensee Goroup of Ind. Ltd
Dhaka.
Subject: An application for a Suitable post.
Dear Sir,
I am Abdullah Al Mamun. I have completed B.Sc Textile Engineering from City University Banani, Dhaka-1213 at 20 january2011. My major subject is Wet processing Technology. At present time I am working with Alif Embroidery Village, Ashulia, Dhaka. As a AQM in printing. Now I am very interested to work with Givensee goroup with any Suitable place.

So may I therefore pray and hope that you will be kindly give me a suitable place which is very helpful for my future.


Sincerely yours,                                                                                    Reference By
Md. Abdullah Al Mamun                                                                   Md. Najrul Islam Mallik
B.Sc Textile Engineer.                                                                       (Executive Director of Givensee Groupe)
Mob:01914351212.                                                                              Mob:01711521464.

No comments:

Post a Comment